Although track and field continues to be one of the most economical sports to participate in, there still may be a need to help offset the cost of a London Western membership. If you feel you require assistance, there are multiple options. KidSport and Jumpstart are 2 programs that provide financial aid to families for organized sport. More details can be found on our website. Please inform us prior to applying to either of those organizations. Those that qualify for KidSport or Jumpstart will automatically qualify for additional assistance from the club. If you do not qualify for the above programs, you may fill out an application for assistance directly from us. Priority will be given to eligible athletes that fit 1 or more of following criteria…
1. Member of a multi-child family and/or living in a single-parent household.
2. Family/Parent receiving assistance from any other program (documentation required)
HIGH PERFORMANCE FUND
Elite athletes have additional expenses beyond the average club athlete. Professional services, personal equipment and travel costs to higher quality competitions, which are often outside of Canada, all add up. The club has created a fund to help offset those costs. Money is accessed through an application process and deadlines will be announced well in advance. A sub-committee of board members will review applications. To qualify for this funding, you must meet the following criteria…
1. Be 16 years of age, or older
2. Ranked top 5 in Canada as U18 or U20 in previous season. Confirmed on AC Rankings.
3. Ranked top 10 in Canada as a senior in previous season. Confirmed on AC Rankings.
4. Be an up to date member of the club.
5. Must not be carded or receiving Quest for Gold
CONTACT US TODAY FOR EXCLUSIVE
DISCOUNTS AT THESE RETAILERS